NWOCHATFOURMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Decade of The Viper.

Go down

A Decade of The Viper. Empty A Decade of The Viper.

Post  1Peep Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:26 am

I know I just made a thread about Orton, but this one is more to reflect rather than look forward.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qdOmfBzYJes

As of today, Randall Keith "RKO" Orton has been an official WWE performer for ten years. It's been an interesting decade to say the least. The guy's had a lot of ups and downs, but I've come to really like him and have a great deal of respect for his abilities. There's something to be said for the way he's come back from some awful, awful booking throughout the years and stay near the top of the WWE food chain, even to now with the rumors of a match with Lesnar.

Youngest champ ever, nine time champ, Royal Rumble winner, quite a list of accomplishments and that's not even all of them. He's a Hall of Famer if he retires tomorrow.

I feel like we don't take enough time to appreciate how these guys give everything they have to us over a given period of time. Orton has had a far from perfect career, but I can't say that he hasn't given us some good memories.

So what are your favorite Orton matches, promos, and moments in general?

Also, where do you think he ranks among the all time greats, and how will he be remembered after he's gone?
1Peep
1Peep

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum